all things about quilting including pictures.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Mark, Michael, and Me-Summer of 04

We're having lunch at Tugboats, overlooking Hyannis harbor and Judy is taking our picture. Today would have been Karen's 60th birthday. It's hard to believe that she's been gone 13 yrs. She's been on my mind a lot this summer.
We are in for another beautiful day. When it's a warm and dry day, I just want to somehow hold on to it and get the most out of it. I've enjoyed our deck this summer on those days--reading, sewing or catnapping! That's why fall is so beautiful on the Cape--warm dry days and cool nights.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suz said...

We never got to Tugboats this vacation. I like that restaurant. Although, not the wait. Maybe next time. Mark and Judy are fun to be with. I haven't met Michael or Matt yet, though. I hope to one day soon. Nice picture. See you around the pahk! Suzanne

1:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home