all things about quilting including pictures.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

CN Tower in Toronto, Canada!


Here we are in Toronto, Canada. This is the CN tower and it's near our hotel. Of course, I won't be climbing up there any time soon. George is here as an alternate to the IAFF (Firefighters Union). We arrived Sunday afternoon and we're leaving tomorrow. It's nice here and we have a lovely hotel room. We've gotten to see our friends Lucy and Graham in Mississauga (about 30 miles away) twice. It was nice catching up with them. Tonight we go on a dinner cruise on the lake. Tomorrow it's back to the grind. We are flying on the same type of plane that crashed in Lexington, KY. I sure hope our pilot knows what he's doing!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The dinner on the lake sounds like a fun time. The tower is neat looking. Say Hi to graham and Lucy for me!!!!

10:17 AM

 
Blogger Suz said...

Dont sweat the Comair thing. I have been on those planes going to Chatt a hundred times. Toronto sounds nice. I am heading down the Cape tomorrow. Ruth will be there Sat-Sun. See you soon. Safe trip home. Suzanne

2:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you guys had a good time - the CN tower is nice - I climbed it in 2001, but I don't think I'd do it again!

6:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home