all things about quilting including pictures.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Erin's Graduation!!!!





Erin graduated from Suffolk University today. It was held at the old Boston Garden, where the Celtics played all those fabulous games. Bill Russell, who played for the Celtics was the keynote speaker. I got his picture on the jumbotron. George, JoAnna, myself and Erin's friend, Mimi went to watch the ceremony and then went to a late lunch. It was a good time. Congrats Erin! Good Job!! Grandma Watson would have been as pround and happy today as we are!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Suz said...

Tell Erin for me: Way to Go!!! She did good and really stuck with it. I see her diploma in one of those pictures! Proof positive. Yay Erin!!!

Suzanne

10:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to Erin....I have not seen A-J's diploma yat!!!!!

7:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Change yat to yet......

7:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home