all things about quilting including pictures.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Spinning Circles!


I saw a quilt similar to this in a quilt store in Concord, MA. I told the owner of the shop that I wanted to make one sort of like the one she had hanging up. She helped me pick out the materials. Some materials very different from the quilt that she had hanging there. I went back the next day after purchasing all the material to do a sketch of the quilt to see where she had put her black material and she told me that it was copywrited and I wasn't allowed to do a sketch of it. I was furious, but decided to do it on my own from memory. The quilter said she thinks this is better than the one hanging in the store!! Click on the picture and see the detail that the quilter put into it. Fantastic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home