all things about quilting including pictures.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Painting Alison & Erin's old room!




Lee came over yesterday to paint the two rooms. She did most of the painting. I helped a little but I'm not the best painter in the world. I didn't get a before picture of Erin's room. It was a yellow and is now a powder blue. It's hard to see the blue in this picture, but it does have a blue tinge to it. Not sure if I like the curtains with it, but those can be changed and I'll have to get different bedspreads. Now today we tackle Alison's room. Will have an update tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Suz said...

Well, when I need the trailer redecorated, I will know who to call! What a good friend! Looks like she did a great job!

8:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks very nice....You both did a great job, now go put up your tree and get into the Holiday Spirit!

10:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home