all things about quilting including pictures.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

One makes me laugh and one doesn't!!



The first picture is of some silly hats that Joan made. They make me laugh. She's in our SSS group that meets once a month in Brewster to sew, quilt, or whatever!!
The other picture is of my brother, Ed's leg. He went to Patriot Place in Foxborough. He did a virtual reality kick like Adam Vinatieri. He didn't warm up and he knew he'd hurt his leg right away. It's very sore and the result is it's black and blue almost his entire leg! Ed, we're not 25 any more!!

1 Comments:

Blogger My Life and Quilting said...

Hi Kathy... The hats are so sweet... Tell John I love them they look like fun hats... Boy what a huge bruise... I hope he is okay.... :)

11:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home