all things about quilting including pictures.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's and Voodoo!!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!  I got these beautiful flowers from George!!
This picture of the E is very eerie to me.  We have been trying to celebrate Erin's birthday for almost a week and something keeps getting in the way--schedules, snow, no electric, etc.  We finally agreed on last night.  As I came out of a store yesterday, I noticed something on the trunk of my car.  At first I thought it was a stone that had gotten thrown up from a passing car.  As I got closer, I noticed that it was  a metal with an E on it.   Where did it come from?  How did it land perfectly on the trunk of my car??  Who put it there???  Is it a sign from Mary?  Is it a sign from Shirley?  Or is it just a coincidence?
I'm taking it as a good sign.

2 Comments:

Blogger JoAnna said...

I forgot to tell k-ster about it. He's going to think every one has lost their minds.

8:53 PM

 
Blogger Ajaire said...

That's a really pretty charm. Did you give it to erin? I would totally wear that. Well, if my name started with an E hehe.

7:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home