all things about quilting including pictures.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Moon Over the Mountain!


This is called 'Moon Over The Mountain" I love all the colors, especially the moons!
When I was a teenager, we would sometimes ride our bikes to the windmill just as a huge orange moon would be rising over the water. I know we don't have mountains here, but this does remind me of those lazy summer nights as the
moon was coming over the horizon! In many ways, it seems like a lifetime ago and in many ways, it seems like yesterday! Where did all those years go?

1 Comments:

Blogger Suz said...

Did you find the brown border fabric? Was it for the Mountain one? It looks like it. That is really pretty.
I think you should send an announcement about your site to melinda. Melsud@aol.com. She would love to see these quilts.
Did you really post this at 4:40 AM? If so, it looks like you are keeping my hours all of a sudden. Good job on the blog. Keep up the good work. Isn't it fun? Suzanne

8:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home