all things about quilting including pictures.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Pillows!


Ed went parasailing last summer off Bass River Beach, with Kenny as the captain. Suzanne and I were in the boat watching and taking pictures. Also, we went whale watching one day in Provincetown (the three of us together at the back of the boat). When I went to Chicago in the spring to the quilt expo, one of my classes was learning to put pictures on cloth. I then sewed them up and made 2 pillows for Ed and Suzanne. They decided to keep them in their trailer. Even though there isn't a lot of blue in their trailer, they go with the decor.

3 Comments:

Blogger Suz said...

If you click on the pictures you can really see the detail. Ed and I love them! Thanks Kathy! You are so talented. L-Suzanne

8:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree, Kathy, you certainly ARE talented. What a great idea for a gift for a special occasion like a retirement, etc. We do need to get together!
Sheila

8:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful, gave me some ideas that I might want to have you make one for me!

9:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home