all things about quilting including pictures.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Still Here in Sunny Florida

Hi,
I'm still here while George is back home sanding. The poor guy, Wed he went from 78 degrees sitting out in his 'cement beach', as he likes to call our driveway, to 30 degrees and sanding!! He only got about 3 hours sleep when he was called out by the state to go sand for the night and part of the following day.
I'm here on squirrel patrol. George found that we had 2 squirrels living in our attic. A guy came out Thurs and bated 2 traps. He pulled down the stairs to the attic that are in our garage and placed one there. The other he put on the garage floor near the door. I'm to keep the door open as much as I can and keep the door to the house shut (and locked!!). I think they are gone. I haven't heard much movement. I did hear something around 10:00 this morning and when I went out to the garage (from the front door), there was nothing in the trap by the door. I looked up stairs and didn't hear or see anything. No way was I going up there! So, hopefully they are gone. I hope and pray that they are gone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suz said...

This is so funny that we both have squirrel problems at the same time. A friend at work said that the very day my squirrel battle was happening, she looked out her dining room window and there were two squirrels repopulating in her shrubbery. I hate those nasty squirrels!!!!

I hadn't read your blog before I posted mine. We both were upset enough to write about those nasty creatures. I am now in the process of cleaning and washing every thing that was in my bedroom. What an awful thing! Yuck!

12:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home