all things about quilting including pictures.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Dolcie!



A sad day yesterday--Our beloved cat, Dolcie, was taken by a fox or coyote yesterday. It was so horrifying. I saw it running up the road with our cat in it's mouth. I chased it, but couldn't find it. I'm sure she was already dead by then. I cried off and on all day yesterday. Alison got Dolcie as a tiny kitten 14 years ago. She named her Dolcie because that means sweet and she certainly was a sweetie. She was a great cat and we'll miss her.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, she will be very missed!!!!! It was a very bad day at the watson household!!!

2:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are very sorry for your loss. Dolcie was a great and loving cat....

8:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kathy, I'm so sorry to learn of your loss of Dolcie. I had no idea this had happened. Our pets are our babies, no matter how old they are, and it is so painful when they are gone.

4:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home