all things about quilting including pictures.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hodgepodge!




The tree is up!! Yeah!! JoAnna was doing some shoveling by her front door and Erin's old room now has a new valance and new bedspreads. Alison's old room is a pretty peach. It looks mostly white in the picture, but it really is peach! I found these valances in the linen closet--not sure if these are the ones I want permanently, but for now, they are fine. It'll take me a while to get the room completely set the way I want, but, "it's a work in progress"! I need to get pictures in the rooms very soon. The walls are very bare! Thanks Lee for all your painting!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jean M. :) said...

Hi Kathy... I love your tree... and you got more snow than me... What a great job on the room... :)

10:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home