all things about quilting including pictures.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Rainbows!



We've had two beautiful rainbows around here lately!! Kenny took the picture of the one by the car wash. I took the one by the windmill. JoAnna called to say there was a gorgeous rainbow by the windmill. When she first saw it, it was the whole arc and very bright! I've never seen such a bright rainbow before. It's actually double but kind of hard to see in the picture. The double one is over the mast in the sail boat. I hope it means luck. I go to the doctor today for results of my ultrasound. Wish me luck!!

1 Comments:

Blogger JoAnna said...

you can see the double one in this picture. on mine, the double one isn't really there. yours is much more vibrant but still not as amazing as it was in real life.

11:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home