all things about quilting including pictures.

Monday, September 06, 2010

A Visit!!




Look who's come for a visit!! It's Erin's kitten, Sophie!! She's peeking out from behind my computer on my desk! Erin went camping and Sophie stayed with us for 4 days. She was very shy and scared at first but soon got quite comfortable. She's a ball of fire and into everything. She has a very short attention span and jumps from one thing to another and doesn't miss anything along the way. She's crazy but cute!!

3 Comments:

Blogger JoAnna said...

Looks like you have the short attention span too. You didn't finish your last sentence! Did she eat you?

5:43 PM

 
Blogger My Life and Quilting said...

Hi Kathy.. What a sweet cat... I enjoy kittens and they sure can get into a lot of mischief... Have fun with you hours guest... :)

11:06 AM

 
Anonymous Erin said...

I am glad you enjoyed her visit, because you are going to get more of her REAL soon!

9:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home