all things about quilting including pictures.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Dolcie and the thunderstorm!


I took a break and took a quilting class yesterday. I haven't done that in a long time and thoroughly enjoyed it and definitely needed the break. We had a bad thunderstorm here last night right over us. Three places nearby were hit, but we were fine, although Erin and I were a bit nervous as we sat in the livingroom at midnight watching the lightning all around. Docie, our cat, was nervous and, at one time, ran out of the room after one loud clap of thunder. It is now a beautiful day! Hope you have a great day today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suz said...

Loved reading your blog. And I wonder if I can get Dolcie's picture from this to post when I do my pet posting. I think I can. I didn't have to register because I am already a member of the Blogspot community. And I got two notices of your posting today. But you are definitely becoming blog-savvy!

8:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home