all things about quilting including pictures.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Alison's Quilt!

Alison is our middle daughter and went to college in Seattle, WA. This is a quilt that she received for being in Brittany's wedding, one of her roommates. The bride and her mother made each bridesmaid a quilt. It's hard to see, but there are pictures all over the quilt from their college days. It's very ingenious of the bride to be and a lot of work. Alison's going to kill me for putting this picture on the blog! Sorry Alison, but I think it's cute and a very clever idea! I'd like to see a picture of the quilt hanging up sometime to see all the pictures on it and the way it was constructed. Maybe I'll copy the idea sometime. My heart goes out to the people in Louisiana. Let's pray that they get back to normal as soon as possible. My friend, Margaret's daughter lives there and was here on Cape Cod visiting her mother this weekend. Of course, she's very worried. Her husband evacuated to Texas with their 2 dogs and she's joining him there today. I hope there is no damage to her house.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the colors and the way they go together. You better take a full length picture and have mom post it or we'll all go crazy with curiosity.

8:54 PM

 
Blogger Suz said...

I almost forgot what AJ looked like it has been so long since I have seen her! I forgot how cute she is. Oh, and the quilt is pretty too! L-Suz.

10:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home