all things about quilting including pictures.

Friday, August 05, 2005

Pretty Horses!


I guess I'm in a horse mood today. These two horses remind me of the horses we had when I was a teenager. The one I rode the most was a palomino (gold color) named Brandy and then the other one was a brown horse with a white face and her name was Babe. They were a lot of fun to ride. I even entered Brandy into a few horse shows and we won some ribbons. They were a lot of work but were a lot of fun too. One day while Grandma and I were out of town, they got loose from their outside pen and ran all around the town. After a few attempts, a policeman finally caught Brandy and lead him back to the stable with Babe close behind. She wouldn't go near a stranger. It must have been quite a sight. Of course, everyone in town knew about it by the time we returned in the afternoon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birtheday Big Sister....

6:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home