all things about quilting including pictures.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Our Soldiers



These are two lap-size quilts that I made to be donated to wounded soldiers at Walter Reed Hospital. Our quilting group donated many quilts to the wounded. My thoughts are with our soldiers today. One of Erin's friends was inducted into the army yesterday and it made us all stop and think of the sacrificies these men and women are doing for our country.
The muggies are sure with us today, but it's supposed to be warm and drier tomorrow.
I'm feeling frustrated with my blog because I set it up too quickly in the beginning and only a few people can comment on it--I should have clicked 'anyone to comment' and I didn't. I may start a whole new blog!! Have a good day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it works now. The comments let you choose anyone or blogger or anonymous. YAY!

10:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home