all things about quilting including pictures.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Sewing Time


This is a sewing machine cover that I made for Claudia. I sent it to her after she had an operation. The operation was over 8 weeks ago and she is still in some pain. My thoughts are with her today for a speedy recovery.
After arriving home from seeing B.J. Thomas at the fair last night, we had to evict someone from our park. I don't think we've ever had to do that before and it was very nerve wracking! It put quite a damper on our nice night. They have until noon today to leave. The police were involved and we don't like that either, but it had to be done for several reasons.
Today is a new day. The weather is gorgeous. I want to put this incident behind us and enjoy a glorious day. Maybe I'll take my sewing machine outside to sew and calm my nerves!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home