all things about quilting including pictures.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Teddy and Harly


The white cat is Harly and it's taken from the website-catoftheday. He's an Exotic short hair flame point. I've never heard of that breed. He's so different looking. I thought he was cute and the total opposite of Teddy. Teddy was my mother-in-law, Shirley's, cat and now lives with Craig and Val in Maryland. He was an outside cat and now never goes out. What a life-style change for him. In Oct, Shirley will have been gone 4 years and I still miss her. We had many good times together.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe someone else is running Teddy's show after being his own ringmaster for so long with Grandma.

10:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got that right... In that pic, he is sitting next to Craig's computer.

9:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home