all things about quilting including pictures.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Rainbow Connection!

I love rainbows and I've been looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow for a long time or to see a Leprechaun. At my age, a 'potty' at the end of the rainbow is good too! If you click on the picture, it'll enlarge and you'll see where the rainbow is ending. Once, from an airplane window, I saw a perfectly round rainbow. I only wish I'd had my camera. It was so amazing. I hope you all find your rainbow and the pot of gold or whatever you are looking for at the end of it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Photon Connects iPhoto Directly to Moveable Type Sites
That's why I embrace apps such as Address Book and iCal. For my digital images, iPhoto 5 is my database.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my make money related site. It is special to me and you may still find something of interest.

7:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am leaving this as an anonymous to see if the word verification is working. Suz

6:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,

Just checking to see if this will work.............The only DOG in your kitchen is George!!!

6:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home