all things about quilting including pictures.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Tea!


Yesterday we went to Connie's house for a tea pouring lesson. She had all the volunteers that will be serving tea and light refreshments at the quilt show to her home and she served us. She had two kinds of tea-Earl Gray and Courtship Tea. The Courtship tea was fruity and very good. She also served us scones, chicken salad, crabmeant on crackers and then dessert of black forest cake that was delicious. She and the other two ladies helping her went to so much trouble. I learned a lot about tea and how to pour it. I think people who go to the tea will be pleasantly surprised.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You tea lesson sounds like it was fun and informative. Margaret can probably give you lessons, too! I am planning on coming to the Cape the weekend of your tea. I hope Melinda or someone will be joining me. I am looking forward to it.
Cya soon. L-Suz

10:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home