all things about quilting including pictures.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Quilts from the Orlando Quilt Show 2006!






Here are a few of the quilts that we saw at the Orlando Quilt Show. Claudia, Lee Sears, and I went to the quilt show on Sat., Jan 21st. For Claudia and myself, it was our 3rd show that we've been to. For Lee, it was her first time and I think she enjoyed it. The first picture that looks like a bookcase was the one I voted for viewers choice. The detail is amazing. She even took family pictures and transfered them to cloth and made them look like picture frames on the top shelf. The cat has a piece of string hanging from its paw. The drawer at the bottom looks open and there is a tiny mouse running along the top. I also liked the blue quilt very much. It was hard to decide.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THat blue quilt is unbelievable. What is the story with the one on the bottom with the M&Ms and Spaghettios? I must be missing something.

9:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home