all things about quilting including pictures.

Friday, March 05, 2010

Visit to Maryland!!




First we were in Florida and we got a new mattress and bedspread. I like it a lot!! Then George flew to WI to get a fire truck and I flew to Maryland to visit Alison and Scott. That was a nightmare trip with flights being canceled, etc. I finally got there. They took me to see their 'new' house (they close March 22nd). It's a nice area. I need to get a picture of Erin's house in Marston's Mills-when the spring comes! We then went to see my nephew and family. They have a 2 yr old daughter, Hannah. I brought her 2 books and a stuffed animal. She loved the books. She plopped on the couch immediately to 'read' them. That didn't last long. She wanted to see what else she got!!

1 Comments:

Blogger My Life and Quilting said...

Hi Kathy... I love the bedspread... It is beautiful.... :)

2:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home