all things about quilting including pictures.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving-Do you think we have enough food?



We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! There was enough food to feed an army! A slight fear of mine every year is that the turkey will not turn out good. Not sure why I have this fear because every year it's been good. This year the turkey was very good. The rest of the food wasn't bad either! Both brothers and wives brought food for breakfast the next morning. Very good!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Suz said...

Any pie left?

11:30 AM

 
Blogger JoAnna said...

I wish we had olives at my Thanksgiving. I forgot about them until we had already eaten but then I thought about them. Obviously we were well fed if all I thought about afterward was the olives!

12:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home