all things about quilting including pictures.

Monday, June 18, 2012

What shows up in our yard!!

First, let me thank everyone who bought a raffle ticket for the quilt. I turned in $365.00 at the Relay for Life Cancer Walk. I was hoping for $400.00 but I was late getting it done this year. Next year I'll get it done earlier! Now, to the picture of the fire truck! We never know what will be in our yard when we wake up in the morning!! George didn't think he'd be home very early for Father's Day. He drove like crazy on Fri and made it to Albany. He got up at 4:00 am to make it in time for the Deli at 10:00. He drove it right to the Deli and parked it on the side. Not sure what everyone thought of the fire truck being there, but it was in a shaded spot and no one said anything to him. The girls took him out to Sam Diego's for supper and that pleased him!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home