all things about quilting including pictures.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Stay Cool!

This is a picture of a wall quilt from the Orlando Quilt show I went to in Jan. My friend, Catherine, has done a wall quilt that is quite similar to this one. I just love this scene and it makes me feel cool on a hot day. I don't know if I could ever do one like this or not. Maybe someday I'll try! It reminds of Currier and Ives! It's titled 'Longing for the Past' and I find myself doing that more and more lately. I miss so many people from the past!

1 Comments:

Blogger Suz said...

Kathy- This picture reminds me of Will Moses. His paintings are very much like this. I have a nice one of a skating pond that is signed and numbered. I got custody of it in the divorce! Here is the website to look at some of his pix. http://www.willmoses.com/pr-prin.htm He would be a very good one to get ideas from for a wall quilt like this.

10:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home