all things about quilting including pictures.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Quilt Show and Alison's New View!




I'll be posting pictures of quilts from the show for a few days. The first is a wallhanging that was made with the left over tea cups that we made. Mine is in the right hand corner (black with flowers). The purples wallhangings are pretty. The last couple of days the blogger has been acting up and I've been very busy going to Otis for 2 days. I think I'm done with that for now anyway. All the evacuees are supposed to be out of there by Oct 21st but we've been told they may need us until Dec. I don't understand that--will find out later. Also, this is the view that Alison and Brian get from their new 'house'. Isn't it beautiful!! They are renting a house on a lake in Redmond, WA. They love it and I don't blame them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Quilts And Pieces said...

WOW love the view too! Makes me want a view like that!

4:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home