all things about quilting including pictures.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Raffle Quilt

I still can't find my camera--hope I didn't leave it in Atlantic City!! I'm sure it's still in the motorhome. I had too much to do and was too tired to completely unload the motorhome. So, it's more quilting info. There were 2 raffle quilts at the quilt show. One is still a work in progress. Women in the guild are hand quilting it. It's to be raffled off next year. This one, that I like to call the Scotty Dog quilt, was the other raffle. I worked at the raffle desk from 9:00 to 12:00. I bought a ticket and completely forgot about it. I went on to look at the quilts and then to help out at the tea. At 4:30 someone said that my named had been called. I won the Scotty dog quilt!!! Oh, it has a kitty on it too--just my style!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home