all things about quilting including pictures.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Wind and Rain!



Hold onto your hats today! It is very windy and rainy here today. I don't think we'd walk on the beach today--too cold! The other picture is of feathers of several birds flying in the wind. I don't think it's quite that windy, but it's supposed to reach gusts of 50 mph before it all ends. We're having a nor'easter and it's being pushed by Wilma. Enough already!! I think all of our friends are okay in Florida. I heard from Claudia and they are fine. She got a no work day out of it because they advised nobody to be on the road unless it was an absolute emergency. We just had our house painted and one of our drain pipes came off the house today. I guess they'll be back soon to reattach it!!! I think I'll just stay in and sew (unless we lose our electricity)! Stay warm and dry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home