all things about quilting including pictures.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Wine and Parties!


My hairdresser and her partner have opened up their own salon on Main Street in Hyannis. I took them a little present yesterday that looks a lot like this wine holder only it was more decorated. My camera was acting up, so I couldn't take a picture of it. I was at a craft fair on Saturday and I saw a pretty wine holder that was decorated with shells and had a pretty purplish ribbon on it. I decided that it would make a nice gift for them and I also included a bottle of champagne. So, if the business isn't going good, they can have a drink! Just kidding, their business is doing great because they have a good following from their previous salon. I wish them good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home