all things about quilting including pictures.

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Mutual Muses!



The Cultural Center had an exhibit of 'mutual muses'. One person would do a painting, or a quilt, or sculpture and a poet would write a poem to complement it. Then a poet would write a poem and other other would do a painting, quilt or sculpture to complement it. JoAnna did a quilt of a tree and called it Abloom and someone wrote a poem about it. Then someone wrote a poem about a turtle called, Galapagos George and JoAnna made quilt to complement it. The exhibit is very good. It'll be there until the 11th of April.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Suzanne said...

What a great idea! I wish I could get up there before the show ends, but I won't be there until the end of the month.
If you can send me a copy of the poems that would be great. I can't quite make them out even when I enlarge the photos. Joanna did a great job on the quilts. Wonder where she gets all that talent?

7:45 PM

 
Blogger JoAnna said...

You should put up some pictures of the paintings you like too.

9:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home