all things about quilting including pictures.

Saturday, January 01, 2011

A Surprise Visit!




On Thursday I got a call from my nephew, Mark saying that he and his wife, Judy would like to visit us. I hadn't seen them in several years. They had gone to Nantucket for Christmas and got stuck over there due to the storm. They were staying with an aunt nearby. I drove over and picked them up. We had lunch at Capt. Parkers and then they wanted to put some flowers on his mother's grave. His mother was my sister, Karen. She passed away in 1992. It was a very short but a nice visit with them. They flew back to Oklahoma yesterday.

1 Comments:

Blogger My Life and Quilting said...

Hi Kathy... How great for you to have visits from you cousins... It must of been a great suprise for you... Happy New Year to you and your hubby... :)

5:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home